posted 24th August 2018
re:production is the largest commercial production company in the North of England. With a vast array of national, international and regional clients, producing TV commercials, radio ads, online content films and corporate productions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised individual to join our team.
The day to day responsibilities will be business administration focused, so attention to detail is essential.
The estimated start date will be towards the end of September, so we are looking to recruit fairly swiftly.
The responsibilities will include:
• Receive relevant training to use Data Valley software for production & accounts purposes
• Deal with incoming invoices, sales invoices, raising purchase orders
• Dealing with petty cash/rectifying receipts/staff expenses/mileage claims
• Keeping bank reconciliation up to date & rectifying debit card receipts
• Organise travel arrangements for crew and cast
• Organise hotel accommodation for crew and cast
• Booking studio facilities, shoot equipment, locations
• Typing and circulating scripts/schedules/callsheets
• Answering incoming calls & taking messages
• Welcoming guests/offering teas & coffees/doing lunch runs
• Maintaining tidiness of office/kitchen areas
• Submitting stationary & grocery orders
The applicant must be hard working, diligent, methodical and have excellent numerical skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word. He or she should also have good inter-personal skills and be able to communicate both internally and externally with ease. Although not essential, a driving licence and access to a car would be hugely beneficial.
• Mathematical skills
• Organisation and record keeping
• Attention to detail & methodical
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Telephone conversations
• Team working skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Typing skills
• Good communication and grammar
• Consistent performance
• Ability to work well under pressure
If this sounds like you and the role is something you'd be interested in, please email your CV and a covering letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org including Admin Assistant in the subject heading.
Below you'll find an idea of what we're all about here at re:production.